Protest against fast foods in general

Ok, I did this on friday at the McDonalds on 60th and siver spring, just thought I say I did it when I would more likly have people come to Mcdonalds sice it was black friday. First off, I always had hated McDonalds food, it just disgusts me, there are just no nutrients in their food, also fast food resturants has been keeping America and the world obese more then ever. I just choose Mcdonalds because its the most common fast food resturant known. I don't see why people neglect their health by going to McDonalds. So I beleive that if I could organize flyers to hand out for the first 100 people that come in to McDonalds, maybe they would change their minds and eat something much more healthy.

So, then, it wasn't fun standing outside but it was the only way to get people's attension, trying to change their minds about the food they are eating at fast food resturants. what was on the flyers were information about the amount of calories they were eating. For example, I got one person to go eat somewhere else because I told him that a Big Mac is 600 calories, and he was going to have two! I also learned that a 1/4 with chees is 530, which convince me never to eat at Mcdonalds again. Anyway there was a list that explain some food items at Mcdonalds of how much saturated fat there is, and how could increase the chances of an heart attack because of clogged artierys.

Also on the flyer was a before and after picture Morgan Spurlock when he did that movie of Super size me, I thought that had helped a lot because most people were disgusted by the way he looked after 30 days of just eating big mac, fries, etc. I believe this had what got people most people toturn around and go to eat something more healthy, or I hope.

I was actually kind of surpise that some people took notice of me and turned around, but if they decided to go in anyway, I think I did all I could of done. People in the drive thru were easy to get, cuz they couldn't walk away from me, lol, but I do remember this one old lady that was went somewhere else because she read the part where it could increase the chance of having a heart attack, she took off. I thought I spend time well earned there, idk.

I actually felt pretty good after doing this, even though some people just disz me and just walked in, ha. I wonder if I should of persuade them and stop, but I thought that they already made up their mind, hmph. Things I do differently...well, I like to try different resturants, see if I got a different response, or show what has happen to people that have eaten Mcdonalds for a week, a year, or even their whole life, see what happens, if you continue to eat their.

I think I help some individuals with eating something more heathly then mcdonalds, which made feel good, but I think I will try something much easier, then doing this in winter... I will advise people to eat at places like subway, or at least not like burger king, or wendys, or whatever. I want people to feel better with their health.

No comments: